Calls this month are:
* 14th July - Flooding at Hutt International Boys School
Only the one call this month:
* 3rd June - Gracefield Road
A slow month for callouts:
* 14th May - Hautana Street
* 27th May - Whitemans
* 27th May - John Street
A slow start to the month and a flourish of calls at the end of the month due to adverse weather conditions.
Calls for April 2015:
* 15th April House fire in Copeland Street, Lower Hutt - Traffic control, lighting, canteen.
* 24th April House fire in Rintoul Street, Stokes Valley - K28 when 2nd alarm stood down.
* 27th April Structure fire in Gracefield, Lower Hutt.
* 28th April Flooding Cambridge Street, Wellington - Aquavacs.
* 28th April Flooding Kilbirnie - Aquavacs.
* 28th April Flooding Wallaceville House, Upper Hutt - Aquavacs.
On Saturday 14th Feb 2015 the Mayor of Upper Hutt Mr Wayne Guppy presented SFF Steve Biddle with his Long Service Good Conduct medal representing 14 years of service to the NZFS.
|HVFS members with their employers and co-owners of businesses with RIMU 4928 displaying the newly unveiled employer recognition decals|
Images courtesy of SFF Alex Roberts
Firecalls for March 2015. A slow month to date.
* 6th Mar: Apartment Fire Mulgrave Street, Wellington
* 14th Mar: Flat fire Stephen Street, Upper Hutt
Feburary was a busy month relatively speaking for the unit. Here are the firecalls the unit attended during the month.
* 10th Feb: House fire in Normandale
* 20th Feb: Scrub Fire Wallaceville Hill
* 21st Feb: Business Fire Park Street, Upper Hutt
* 25th Feb: Domestic Flooding Marlborough Street, Upper Hutt
* 27th Feb: House Fire Mandel Mews, Lower Hutt